THE STORY ABOUT US
Thank you for trusting us with the sale of your property! Please fill out the following form with as much detail as possible and submit. Someone from our team will follow up within 24-hours to determine the best course of action with you. We look forward to working with you!
- All you need to do to submit an offer is to fill out the form below. We will fill out the paperwork only if you are accepted.
- We will use the standard realtor form Real Estate Purchase Contract with the necessary addendums.
- The main differences between us and a transaction done with a realtor are these
- No due diligence. All offers must be made without any contingencies and a $5,000 nonrefundable deposit
- Buyer (you) pays both sides of the title fees. What we mean by that is that in a typical cash transaction the seller will pay for the owners title policy then each party will pay their fee to the title officer for closing them. We ask that you factor into your price paying for the owners title policy and for both sides of the standard title fees. For a recent $240,000 transaction using our title company that wound up being $490 in title fees and $1,355 for the owners title policy so $1845 total or .7% of the purchase price.
- Time frames and inspections.
- We like to move as quickly as possible. We have buyers that have closed in as soon as 1-2 days. We typically allow up to 2 weeks for closings.
- We try to limit the total walk through’s to 2 on the property so in addition to the information provided here please fit all at the property inspections into one of the 2 windows that we will have scheduled if it is an occupied home.
- Our typical time frame looks like this:
- Business Day 1. The day you get the email.
- Business Day 2. The date of the first showing
- Business Day 3 The date of our second showing. We try to do one during work hours and one out of work hours but can’t always accommodate those times.
- Business Day 4-5. Take the highest and best offer that meets our guidelines
When we review the offers we will work with the highest qualified offer until they have deposited their $5,000. At that point we will notify all other offers that they were not selected for this one and that we will come back to you if things don’t work out.